Pickett, Ray and Silver has professional land surveyors with licensure in Missouri, Illinois and Kansas. All members of our survey team are Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) certified and have accumulated extensive experience in all phases of surveying and mapping essential for the successful completion of any project. This extensive background is why our clients often depend on us to timely provide survey solutions for their problems. The team’s broad expertise in all phases of surveying and mapping gives us the ability to thoroughly analyze each situation and provide sound recommendations as well as cost-effective solutions to any problem.
We provide comprehensive professional surveying services including:
- Residential FEMA flood surveying,etc.
- ALTA Surveys… commercial developments
- Drone aerial photography and topography
- Design Topographic Surveys
- Boundary Surveys
- Residential Lot Surveys
- Closing Surveys
- Utility Stakeouts
- OSHA Certified Mine Safety Survey (MASHA)
- Construction Management
- Land Planning Services
- Utilization of property based on ordinance